Moscow roll call

dw7 said:
de niro said:
dw7 said:
Strange trip tbh not sure why though. Didn't have any hassle at all. Doubt I'd head back again

I will 1000% go back and soon as poss.
I'd need to think long and hard as interesting a city it is I don't think it's worth the hassle and cost.
I know where you are coming from
I wasn't too enamoured with it tbh, could see the sites in a day, and the traffic to the game was a nightmare
I'd go back if we played again as the hassle would be less next time after 'learning the ropes'

squirtyflower said:
dw7 said:
de niro said:
I'd need to think long and hard as interesting a city it is I don't think it's worth the hassle and cost.
I wasn't too enamoured with it tbh, could see the sites in a day, and the traffic to the game was a nightmare
I'd go back if we played again as the hassle would be less next time after 'learning the ropes'

I doubt that, too many museums etc we got nowhere near.

de niro said:
squirtyflower said:
dw7 said:

I doubt that, too many museums etc we got nowhere near.
it wasn't cold enough for museums mate

plenty of interesting and funny things in Moscow to see, once you really start you're not gonna get finished even in a week. many of those things don't just lay on the surface though. will be happy to have you all back here any time, and you can count on me.

Колобок said:
plenty of interesting and funny things in Moscow to see, once you really start you're not gonna get finished even in a week. many of those things don't just lay on the surface though. will be happy to have you all back here any time, and you can count on me.
if i was staying for longer it's the 'odder' and off the beaten tracks i'd like to see

northstander said:
was that your flag upside down in the home end ?
no mate, to the best of our knowledge they didn't bring my flag to the ground, it was photographed upside down and posted on their 'Men in Black' website on the Russian equivalent of facebook. The police knew about it and the incident straight away, much to our surprise when we eventually got to the ground. We are still in contact with Russian people who are trying their best to get it back (mcfc and cska officials also trying to assist). The fact they posted it on a social website at all gave us some hope where I thought we had none. You just never know......<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:36 pm --<br /><br />
Колобок said:

Hopefully you received my message to your inbox earlier this afternoon (ref my flag), if there is anything you can do, it would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

awaydayblue said:
Hopefully you received my message to your inbox earlier this afternoon (ref my flag), if there is anything you can do, it would be greatly appreciated, cheers!
yes mate, i received it. i'll see what i can do about it.

de niro said:
dw7 said:
Strange trip tbh not sure why though. Didn't have any hassle at all. Doubt I'd head back again

Same here. Had a cracking few days, loved every minute of it. Can't wait to go back. Loads of stuff we didn't get to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.