Most annoying accent

I get near to violent when I hear
people trying to speak Klingon “for a laugh” and they mispronounce things and get the accent all wrong.

To make Klingon sound alien consonants and combinations of consonants, particularly retroflex, velar and uvular ones, uncommon in natural languages are used, such as /q͡χ/.

When these pricks fail to realise this the result is torture on the ear.

Please stop!

Wifey hates a strong Northern Ireland accent and it does grate on me a little
This week on 5 live breakfast there's been a Northern Irish woman presenting and the day after England 's cricket defeat to India she introduced a discussion into it and opened by saying "let's speak to former England captain David Gurr "
I thought "David Gurr! I've never heard of David Gurr"
The bloke started to talk and it was David Gower

Scouse without question. As an exiled local from Failsworth I can also say it is closely matched by Llanelli as Shirley any South Walean posters can attest. Thats an awful accent too

Swansea has the worst accent
Then Brummie and Black Country
Then Scouse

A posh version of the Swansea accent is Stacey from Gavin and Stacey. They sound like they’re taking while rolling marbles around in their mouth at the same time. Bloody awful!

Starting every sentence with "listen" and the Facebook generation doing the same with "so", so irritating!
Aussies start every sentence with that “ooorrrrrrrrrr” or “iiiirrrrrrr” sound.

Lee Mack describes it best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.