Most 'bother' you've ever got into at a football match

Kenney_The_Blue

I've done nothing that bad really just had a few tellings off in the past for throwing bits n bobs and generally just getting carried away in the heat of the moment.

Whats the most bother you've got into a football match?

We'll not litterally in the ground, Bee Hive pub when we wa at Maine Road, some Millwall fans under police patrol stormed the pub. I still got pics of it, I shit myself.

front page of the daily mirror, after notts county debacle, many years ago, we had half the ground and i think we were getting beat 3-o when some uprest started, the managers came on to calm everyone down. i decided the pitch was the place to be so legged it on there, while my mate chalky (remember him)was half way up a floodlight. anyway a copper on a horse felt my collar literally and the photo on the front had me lifted off the floor by the copper and been taken away. the headline read THE UGLY FACE OF FOOTBALL, my mum was so proud and cost me 600.00.

think i remember chalky, did he ever go to a game or 2 on crutches? Sure he was on the pitch after the charlton 5-1 home game with crutches or some other promotion game. He got everywhere he did.

i8rags said:
front page of the daily mirror, after notts county debacle, many years ago, we had half the ground and i think we were getting beat 3-o when some uprest started, the managers came on to calm everyone down. i decided the pitch was the place to be so legged it on there, while my mate chalky (remember him)was half way up a floodlight. anyway a copper on a horse felt my collar literally and the photo on the front had me lifted off the floor by the copper and been taken away. the headline read THE UGLY FACE OF FOOTBALL, my mum was so proud and cost me 600.00.

i8rags said:
LOL! Im only 13 so havnt been in any bother.

crizack said:
kickin a fat sheff u fan in the balls after they beat us.

brilliant! why do all the fat fans always just appear when your angry!
Worst for me was portsmouth away in 1997/98 season dicked em 3-0 courtesy of kinky magic then being a young un at the time...accidentally walked into the 6.17 crew's boozer, next thing the city boys had put all the windows thru and kicked off royally outside...went out that night to some sh#te club on the pier with our city tops on...some very nice guvnor dtopped me and my mates getting battered to France and back!!!!

ace day mind!

City v Leeds at Elland rd FAC3 7 Jan 1978 i was 16 and it was the most intimidating game i have ever been to. We got bricked on the way into the ground, it well kicked off inside with a pitch invasion and a police horse charge, and then outside it was like Beruit. I got nicked for throwing a stone back, but just got a slap and sent on my way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.