Most 'bother' you've ever got into at a football match

Thrown out saturday and wasnt there........ Once had a coffee taken off me at Norwich i was told it could be used as a missile on the terrace!!!

I used to go and watch Stockport County as well as City and went to Anfield in a league cup game years ago. On the train on the way back as soon as it left the station the county fans started taking out light bulbs and chucking them out of the window and ripping up seats and the like. The train stopped and the police came on and everyone was a suspect but they must have looked at me shitting myself and decided that I wasn't a hooligan because I didn't get arrested.

Thrown out at Shewsbury in the FA cup years ago for pelting their main stand old codgers with iceballs.

I was only a kid and shit it at the time.

blue b4 the moon said:
Thrown out at Shewsbury in the FA cup years ago for pelting their main stand old codgers with iceballs.

I was only a kid and shit it at the time.
1979 Fa Cup lost 2-0 i was there the gates opened with about 20 mins to go and a load of City fans came rushing into the Shrewsbury end. Fighting broke out and after the match a mate of mine from Shrewsbury had to climb up a drainpipe to escape the City fans lol, those who remember the old Shrewsbury ground there was a school behind the one end of the ground, thats where he climbed for his own safety lol.

At liverpool in the 70s 5 of us got attacke by about 100 scouse some with broken chairlegs ,lumps of wood and all sorts so i picked up a lump of concrete to try and protect my self and got arrested and spet the night in cells.Also got thew ot at chesea on the same era for fighting when they snook in our end some of the cunts had machettes . scary

marksbluearmy said:
City v Leeds at Elland rd FAC3 7 Jan 1978 i was 16 and it was the most intimidating game i have ever been to. We got bricked on the way into the ground, it well kicked off inside with a pitch invasion and a police horse charge, and then outside it was like Beruit. I got nicked for throwing a stone back, but just got a slap and sent on my way.
leed was always a bad place especially if you went on the train you had to walk back to the station with all sorts being thrown at you from above you.

i8rags said:
front page of the daily mirror, after notts county debacle, many years ago, we had half the ground and i think we were getting beat 3-o when some uprest started, the managers came on to calm everyone down. i decided the pitch was the place to be so legged it on there, while my mate chalky (remember him)was half way up a floodlight. anyway a copper on a horse felt my collar literally and the photo on the front had me lifted off the floor by the copper and been taken away. the headline read THE UGLY FACE OF FOOTBALL, my mum was so proud and cost me 600.00.

We've met, but for the life of me I can't remember where and when.

But I remember you telling me this tale many many years ago.

years ago away at coventry, there was me and my dad, who was in his sixties, my father in law, who`s about five three in height and built like a skinned rabbit and my brother in law, who also one of snow whites dwarf`s.

behind us sat about eight coventry fans varing in age from about eighteen to mid thirties that seemed to have come together,

nothing much was said until one of the man city players was fouled. my brother in law who is a mild mannered sort, gave the offending player a little bit of verbal. at this one of the youngest behind us starts repeating what my b/law was saying. so i turn round and said, hey cunty, jump up on his shoulder your just like a fucking parrot. to this one replied pieces of eight, pieces of eight. i could of gladly turned round and kicked the shit out of the twat there and then. but there was about eight of them and i with two dwarfs and an escapee from dads army.

any way this piss taking died down after a short while, but my temper got worse as i stewed on the fact that this little twat had gotten away with it. the next minute, coventry scored to make it one nil to them. the **** directly at the back of me thrust his coventry scarf down in front of my face. i turned round grabbed him by the scruff of the neck but before i could give him a face full of dandruff people from infront at the back and the sides of us were pulling us apart. with me want to kill him and him me. it seemed to do the trick because we never heard another squawk out of the parrot, long john silver and his mates.

old age has mellowed me somewhat i must add

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.