Most deluded supporters

Are Aston Villa the most deluded supporters in England, I go on a few fan forums and the amount that say they are a bigger club than Manchester City is astounding, they mention history etc , something we don’t have apparently , even on average attendances I believe we are miles ahead …

That's such a ludicrous statement in itself. What are the metrics by which you measure such things? There's just no agreement on it.
Personally, I couldn't give a toss who we're “bigger” or “smaller” than. It's like looking round and comparing the size of cocks in the gents.

Scousers
Rags
Cules

Stuck in the eras they dominated and no matter how badly they get dry humped they all fall back on history or their version of it.

That's such a ludicrous statement in itself. What are the metrics by which you measure such things? There's just no agreement on it.
Personally, I couldn't give a toss who we're “bigger” or “smaller” than. It's like looking round and comparing the size of cocks in the gents.
But it isn’t ludicrous , it’s true they constantly mention our attendances etc, and last time I looked it’s a long time since they averaged more than City get…

The very same clowns turned up with blow up champions league trophies saying you’ll never win this ,

But it isn’t ludicrous , it’s true they constantly mention our attendances etc, and last time I looked it’s a long time since they averaged more than City get…

The very same clowns turned up with blow up champions league trophies saying you’ll never win this ,

I think you've got a bit the wrong end of the stick, mate. It's the part I've put in bold that I find ludicrous, i.e. what they're saying, not what you're saying.
Yes, it's true they claim it. As do many others. It's just such a pointless thing for them or anyone else to say.

I think you've got a bit the wrong end of the stick, mate. It's the part I've put in bold that I find ludicrous, i.e. what they're saying, not what you're saying.
Yes, it's true they claim it. As do many others. It's just such a pointless thing for them or anyone else to say.
I’ve never been one for size etc , or history as some sides fans are very selective on the matter, look at Man Utd’s sub 4000 home crowds in the 30s , air brushed out of history, same with Liverpool when being the reigning champions of Europe, got 12000 for their defence of the crown .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.