Most disappointing player

So far would have to say Bravo -

I expect far more than he has done i a City shirt to date...

He is obviously a decent keeper - but is yet to do it for us...therefore he goes down as a major let down upto now

Clive Allen never really hit the heights I expected. He did score a few good goals but I was hoping for more.

Quinn who signed later the same season achieved far more.

Clive was frozen out so Heath could play, the Everton clique. He never let us down when called upon and never had a bad word for the fans, who were all on his side.

Lee Bradbury. We paid way over the odds at the time but I thought we were buying a bullying CF who could finish. We got a wet lettuce who couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

Rick Holden ...at Oldham he got crosses in time after time. Put a blue shirt on and was completely ineffective.

Jo
Castillo
Some guy from the middle east - can't remember his name

Michael Johnson and Paul Lake's and Paulo Wanchop's loooooong injuries to then never really return.

And my all time disappointment was selling Ireland and buying Milner. I know Ireland's career was a disaster in the end but I've always felt that had he stayed he'd have got back to his best and been a legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.