Most expensive bottle of wine you have bought / drank

About a tenner I reckon.
I just eye up the % on the label, more bang for my buck.. which costs more :/ weird that isn't it? Why when it tastes shittier, it happens to cost more money?
But now they put units on the bottle.. and a whole bottle of wine has to last you all week (government guidelines).. yeah right.
Barely drink it anyway, contains sulphites, whatever they are but they're bad for you I've heard

A huge bottle of wine at Ocean Club in Marbella. Cost about 275 euro’s between 6 of us. We were a bit tipsy to say the least when that was ordered! Our bill for the day was 1200 euros ! It was a great day out though!

Nothing too fancy but any half decent (and by that I mean “would cost £12 in Asda”) bottle of plonk in a restaurant out here costs £75-100. So I don’t often eat out.

A huge bottle of wine at Ocean Club in Marbella. Cost about 275 euro’s between 6 of us. We were a bit tipsy to say the least when that was ordered! Our bill for the day was 1200 euros ! It was a great day out though!
Ha! Fuck yeah. I remember those bottle parties in that place. Queue for the toilets a mile long as everyone sounding like they had a terrible cold in the cubicles.

Bottle of cristal in Amsterdam . Was absolutely hammered no idea why I bought it nor can I hardly remember drinking it. Just remember the €400 receipt the next day

I've bought highly recommended wine when it has been on offer and have never been in impressed with any of them. The latest was some Romanian wine on offer in Waitrose that had been on some TV show or other. This woman was telling me how great it was so I bought a bottle. It was okay but nothing special.

Barefoot merlot is a lovely red and Aldi do one, Rockstone Ridge which is less than a fiver a bottle but tastes great.

I would appreciate some names of decent wines for under £25 to try if anyone would be so kind.

We stay to the £7 mark, and that allows us a decent choice to choose from.

My younger brother is quite well off. He bought us a bottle of white for Christmas. I googled it and it's around £50. Tasted like the £7 ones.

I've bought highly recommended wine when it has been on offer and have never been in impressed with any of them. The latest was some Romanian wine on offer in Waitrose that had been on some TV show or other. This woman was telling me how great it was so I bought a bottle. It was okay but nothing special.

Barefoot merlot is a lovely red and Aldi do one, Rockstone Ridge which is less than a fiver a bottle but tastes great.

I would appreciate some names of decent wines for under £25 to try if anyone would be so kind.

If you like the Barefoot one, the 19 Crimes red is a decent drink at around £7 when on offer which it usually is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.