Most gut-wrenching goal we ever conceded?

John o shea's miraculous 93rd minute, 30 yard own goal to give ushited a 1-0 win at the stadium of light on the last game of this season when we're 4 up v QPR and heading towards the title.....

Sickener.

A bit different to the norm but Blackburns second in the FA cup quarter final with Pearce in charge.

We turned on the players that day and everyone was at each others throats, the atmosphere was just pure evil and im still surprised the players got out of there alive.

meldrew said:
A bit different to the norm but Blackburns second in the FA cup quarter final with Pearce in charge.

We turned on the players that day and everyone was at each others throats, the atmosphere was just pure evil and im still surprised the players got out of there alive.

I remember going for a pint after that game with my dad in a pub on the hill back up towards the coach home and he was feffing fuming! Said he would give up his season ticket if Pearce was still in charge the season after!

If I remember rightly, Derbyshire scored the 2nd and then all hell broke loose. A few players came over to our end after the whistle and everyone was going ape shit at them.

comeonfeedthegoat said:
meldrew said:

I remember going for a pint after that game with my dad in a pub on the hill back up towards the coach home and he was feffing fuming! Said he would give up his season ticket if Pearce was still in charge the season after!

If I remember rightly, Derbyshire scored the 2nd and then all hell broke loose. A few players came over to our end after the whistle and everyone was going ape shit at them.

Yeah Derbyshire that was the one, been Blackburn 6 times and never seen us win, won't be going back there in a hurry. Although it is a great away day!

That season was one of the worst ever, than kgod shinawatra came along after that otherwise we would have been in so much shite!.

There's loads of em. Personally it's gotta be Luther Blisset for Bournmouth 88-89 season. 3-0 up at half time needing a win to go up. Cue our collapse in second half and he scored penalty about 6 minutes into injury time to equalise. I was 12 then and it was at that moment that i actually realised that this was to become the norm...... Thank F*** for Trevor Morley at Bradford the following week.

Wasn't even born when Antic sent us down, but that Scholes one was a low blow for me. Not only the goal, but because i broke my hand punching the wall at the back of 109 as the filth were celebrating.

The Owen goal always makes me think of chilli sauce, as that night i was so depressed i went on a massive bender and woke up with my trainers covered and stained in the stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.