Most Gutted you've Been About a player leaving

Kinkladze, Rosler and SWP, even though our finances dictated that it was inevitable.

SWP - I was working in Greece at the time.

We all knew it was going to happen but when it was confirmed it still really hurt. Not just that but it was the realisation that we'd never be able to compete with the big boys. Little did I know what lay ahead.

BlueKolarovWorker said:
Trevor Francis. Top class player and finisher, who we couldn't hold onto for long enough and for me, one of the reasons we statred on our downward spiral.

yeah, but don't forget about his groin - he was injured a fair bit with us.

I have to say (maybe because I was young) Tueart going to the Cosmos was big for me, then came Paul Stewart (another good mention from people) and of course SWP more recently... everyone loved little Shaun, and his development at City.

have to say, am somewhat disappointed about Mario, but as others have mentioned, it's disappointment that he couldn't fully fulfill his potential with us - but it's not a 'wrenching' or gutting experience.

Kinkladze,He left for about £5m we should have either kept him or held out for double

David White for me, i'd only just about recovered from Imre Veradi leaing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.