Most Gutted you've Been About a player leaving

I would say balo..I wanted him to go cause of his attitude and lack of production..but when it happened I realized that he had the talent to come up with a moment of genius that can help you beat any team in the world..for example if balo was available for a.c Milan vs barca in the CL then there's a legitimate reason to feel that a victory vs barca is plausible..

Apart from the obvious calls for some strange reason Corluka sticks in my mind. The persistent rumours about Spurs and the fact that the club were not saying a word about it annoyed me so much that I even wrote the club an email insisting that they release a statement detailing their position.

In hindsight I really don't know what all the fuss was about...

More recently Bellers, anelka and Tevez were players I hated to see leave but I also remember being disapponted at players such as tueart, marsh, lake, the goat, berkovic and bernarbia leaving aswell.

NDJ is the more obvious answer for me (though it doesn't make it any less true)

But here's one I'll probably be all alone on: AJ

(crickets...)

I always liked him, though I admit it was time for him to go when he did. Still I was sad about it. His moments of flair here and there brought smiles to my face over the time he was here.

Arthur Mann...Too young to see him play for Hearts,i can mind being excited when he signed for City.As a young boy gutted he left City.
SWP to Chelsea and Robinho the most recent.

White going to Leeds. He was my favourite player as a youngster so to see him go was gutting.

I wasn't gutted when SWP left as he deserved to be in a better team.

I was also gutted when Bojinov got his horror injury, as I was convinced he was going to tear the league up that year, something we will never now know would have been the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.