Most Gutted you've Been About a player leaving

MrRichardLester said:
Everyone seems to have forgotten that Tevez has left... Nobody else gutted about that???

given that he would have cost us £25M for a year had we not sold him, then absolutely not. Also don't forget that he has played for us longer than for anyone else he has played for (I think), and given his baggage then no

Lee, Tueart, Owen, Hartford, Barnes, SWP and NDJ come to mind for me

who can forget Jim Tolmie on the way to Newcastle they were comparing him to keegan we were 5-0 down before I could sip my Bovril why did he have to go

Not been through the whole thread, but I can't believe I didn't see many votes for Kinky.

I was devastated when he left. I was only 7/8 when he joined and he was (and still in memory is) the most magical football player I've ever seen. I cried (I was 9/10) when my dad told me he'd gone. He kept it a secret for about a week too!

I still maintain if he'd played for Barcelona or Real Madrid he would be be referred as one of the best footballs in history.

Paul Walsh.

We looked like we were on the cusp of something special for the first time in my life. Rosler,Walsh, Quinn, Beagrie, Gaudinho, Rocastle...it was looking special.

Alan Ball...what a fucking muppet.

Steviesleftpeg said:
I still maintain if he'd played for Barcelona or Real Madrid he would be be referred as one of the best footballs in history.

He'd never be as good as this football...

ADI_80063_E.jpeg

Nige. I idolised the bloke, we shared a similar playing style so it was brilliant to see someone playing for my club who I could relate to. He cared about the club and to see him leave was hard to take. Life goes on though, and I'll always follow his footballing career wherever he goes.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Paul Walsh.

We looked like we were on the cusp of something special for the first time in my life. Rosler,Walsh, Quinn, Beagrie, Gaudinho, Rocastle...it was looking special.

Alan Ball...what a fucking muppet.
Some of the best football i'd seen us play with Beagrie on the flank and Rosler, Walsh and Quinn knocking them in. The demolitions of West Ham and Everton at the start of the season come to mind as fine examples of what they were capable of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.