Most Gutted you've Been About a player leaving

gmckennasell said:
MrRichardLester said:
Everyone seems to have forgotten that Tevez has left... Nobody else gutted about that???

we will realise how much tevez will be missed at the end of the season , a truly world class player , just hope jovetic,negerdo,navas can prove adequate replacements , and tevez's departure doesnt cost us the premiership.

Get over it, his 21 goals in two years will easily be replaced. And I doubt we'll miss the crowd pleasing but largely ineffective running around like a headless chicken.

MCFC-alan88 said:
gmckennasell said:
MrRichardLester said:
Everyone seems to have forgotten that Tevez has left... Nobody else gutted about that???

we will realise how much tevez will be missed at the end of the season , a truly world class player , just hope jovetic,negerdo,navas can prove adequate replacements , and tevez's departure doesnt cost us the premiership.

Get over it, his 21 goals in two years will easily be replaced. And I doubt we'll miss the crowd pleasing but largely ineffective running around like a headless chicken.

21 goals in 2 years doesn't tell the story does it? When he came back from his hols we had more or less given up on the title, Tevez came back led by example and ran his socks off, and the others followed. Not that gutted about him leaving TBH but can never take away the fact when he was on the pitch defenders had a hard time, never prolific but created for others!

NDJ I'm most gutted about!

Bishop 1st time round,
Walsh
Redmond
Hinchcliffe
Swp. .... To name a few, oh and how could I forget RSC.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:13 am --<br /><br />Bishop 1st time round,
Walsh
Redmond
Hinchcliffe
Swp. .... To name a few, oh and how could I forget RSC.

Shaun Wright Philips
That team was shite and he was the diamond in the big pile of turd that we were watching
He was our only hope.
With him in the team you knew you had half a chance or at least you may see a good goal
We sold him for £24 million and you knew that not a penny was going to be reinvested in the team

noely said:
Shaun Wright Philips
That team was shite and he was the diamond in the big pile of turd that we were watching
He was our only hope.
With him in the team you knew you had half a chance or at least you may see a good goal
We sold him for £24 million and you knew that not a penny was going to be reinvested in the team

I was gutted when we sold SWP but at it transpires we desperately needed the money, so whilst sad it saved us.

Trevor Francis for me. Even as a 14 year old I sensed at that point that we had been prodded over a precipice with that news.
He was replaced with David Cross which was like replacing Aguero with Grant Holt.

Daz_Blue said:
Trevor Francis after one... well half a season and Dennis Tueart leaving for New York ....... and Glauber Berti going made me feel gutted
Half a season? WTF? He played in the third match and was still there at the end of the season. And he played in two-thirds of the games so don't give me the "he was always injured" line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.