Most hated club after the Rags.

amehh said:
emilymcfc said:
RAGS and Wigan Athletic. I've got a mate who has never let me forget about the fact that we have never beaten them in the Premier League and I honestly don't know how he can be so smug supporting that shower of sh*te

Latics fans are the worst aren't they?! I live in a town fulla' em and they really know how to push my buttons.

Yep, the one in question with me the other day texted me 10 times in a row just saying 'barmy army'...and then said 'bet you can't wait til January so your season can start'....cocky for NO reason arghhhhhhhhhhh!

emilymcfc said:
Yep, the one in question with me the other day texted me 10 times in a row just saying 'barmy army'

That's because that's the only chant they know. Well, capable of remembering.

Portsmouth.

Their fans seem to think they are a far bigger club with far more potential than they actually are. Drums and bells have no place at football.

Threatened outside Wembley in 81 by a bunch of gobshite Cockneys. Hated Spurs ever since, gone up a notch since twitcher took over as well.

Spurs, rivalry since 81. Horrible supporters and the club always seem to be linked to the players we're after. Dislike them even more since Redknapp is now manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.