Most hated club after the Rags.

You can only hate 1 thing in life , and my take for what it is worth is them red cunts from Trafford

Southampton -

Survived by the skin of their teeth when we got relegated from the premiership!!!!! (small thing but I still hold a grudge)

english wise;

FC United Of Manchester, leeds, millwall, birmingham and anybody roy keane is in charge of!

scottish wise;

rankers
septic

and

a horrible 'wee' team called a*r un*ted!

Dumfries Dave . You a pal of Bruno the Taxi driver who`s MCFC / QotS flag has been at the recent games at Eastlands ?

harrogateblue said:
Celtic and btw CelticBhoy, who the fuck is struggling in the league?

You posted this pish just before Christmas, suppose I should be grateful you were thinking of me Harrogatehun! Ranjirs win a couple of games in 3 weeks and dilusional drivel like yours is what I expect! Normal service will be resumed though and the Tic will be back winning the mickey mouse league!

Back on track, given it's a City forum, fire into Mary D's on Wednesday for a pint pre-match and we'll talk further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.