Most hated footballer.....ever?

SPIDERBOY

My lad asked me this last night,the only one I could come up with,that I hate with a passion is Raphael.....Can't stand the ****!!!
Been on a few web sites today and the most popular names to pop up are, Ashley cole,john terry,Sergio busquets,Joey Barton and Luis Suarez.......who's yours?

Christ how long have you got

For me, purely just cause I can't stand his face and his complete arrogance

It has to be the camel gobbed tw*t

Diouf is a good one.

Depends what makes someone hate someone. I 'hated' Keane when he went in on Haaland, but no mistaking what a player he was. I 'hated' Vieira when he spat right in the face of Razor, because spitting in someone's face is unforgivable, again though no taking away what a great player he was. Diouf wasn't a great player, and was a dirty horrible cheating twat to boot. It's too easy to put *insert united player here* just because their face doesn't sit right, imo.

At this early stage i'll go with Diouf, but i'm sure more will crop up as I think about it.

Martin Buchan for THAT tackle on Colin Bell in the 1975 league cup match - twat of the first order

For parading as a professional footballer instead as a thug - Roy Keane - **** of the first order

Maradona

The problem with this is football club support, nationality and general fame.

Someone like Lee Hughes in this country is viewed as an utter **** along with someone like Marlon King but in France and Spain they will have never heard of them while they probably have there own as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.