Most hated footballer.....ever?

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Billy Bremner.................he epitomised that horrible, grubby club and all it's cynicism.

My dislike of that club has never diminished and probably never will.

Long may they fester in the depths where they currently belong.
A man after my own heart!

KippaxCitizen said:
Roy fucking Keane.

Skinny short-arse who thinks he's some sort of hard man because he was slightly tougher than most in a sport played by nancy boy fairies on the whole. Against real hard men he'd have fucking no chance.

His cry baby antics with Håland...he was the one who went in a bit hard on Håland at Elland Road and came off the worse for it. Fair enough Håland probably overreacted as I don't think Keane went in to 'do' him but it was still a tackle that didn't need to be made. Then the twattish way he went about "revenge" at Old Trafford in the derby in 2001. Like a little school child doing the same 'stand over' thing Håland did to him.

And I fucking hate how he and United fans glorify the myth that, that ended Håland's career. Håland played for Norway in the midweek after that derby and played for us against West Ham after that and Håland said himself that it was his other knee to which Keane 'did' that ended his career. Yet Keane and Rags don't say this, they go on as if Keane is some sort of hero for the revenge and "ending his career".

Fuck off Keane you little wanker!

Hard man Keane elbows well known Prem tough man Jason McAteer. Good one! Top hard man!

Never did owt to Barnsley Mick though did he?! Had a girly whinge about him but never had the guts to confront the man.

Haaland did try to sue Keane though saying that he suffered collateral damage in the assault thus ending his career.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Billy Bremner.................he epitomised that horrible, grubby club and all it's cynicism.

My dislike of that club has never diminished and probably never will.

Long may they fester in the depths where they currently belong.

I was going to say Bremner as well,he was the first one i couldn't stand
Keane,rooney,terry,ashley cole,most of the rags are my current ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.