Most hated footballer.....ever?

Cry Me A Weaver said:
Drewmanc said:
I've got a really strange one - it was Lars Bohinen who played for Forest and Rovers I think. I hated and still hate that sheep headed **** for no reason other than I hate him. No idea why. Saw him play for Forest once and hated his face immediately.

OMG mate you have issues. Just breath in deep, hold, exhale slowly and let all the hatred out.

Keane, same reasons as above ;-)

It's only him and Gyles Brandreth I hate in this world.

Keane et al are merely cunts.

Drewmanc said:
Cry Me A Weaver said:
Drewmanc said:
I've got a really strange one - it was Lars Bohinen who played for Forest and Rovers I think. I hated and still hate that sheep headed **** for no reason other than I hate him. No idea why. Saw him play for Forest once and hated his face immediately.

OMG mate you have issues. Just breath in deep, hold, exhale slowly and let all the hatred out.

Keane, same reasons as above ;-)

It's only him and Gyles Brandreth I hate in this world.

Keane et al are merely cunts.

Brandreth would be quite high on my list of most hated (supposedly) human beings.

This cnut could do with tar and feathering

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sunderland-star-steven-fletcher-spits-3036626" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/su ... ts-3036626</a>

Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Martin Buchan.

Close the thread.

You mean you don't believe it was an 'accident' ?

It was as much an 'accident' as that other 'accident' when that irish pisspot destroyed Glyn Pardoe's career. I can't believe Mike Summerbee actually still says that best didn't mean it. Same with Allison. Drinking buddies kissing each other's arses.

I was right in line with the incident. That dirty pisshead knew he wasn't going to get the ball, and went straight through Glyn. Mike Doyle knew it, Colin Bell knew it.

Buchan's assault on Colin was an outrage.

I hope Buchan rots in an even hotter hell than Best. He is a **** of the very highest order.

I'm With Stupid said:
Personally, I can't look past Barton. He's just subhuman scum who seems incapable of operating in society despite having every benefit in life. It's always just a matter of time before he loses it again. You can set your watch by him.
Nah. Just nah. There's far worse subhuman scum than barton that incidentally didn't put in big performances that kept us in the premier league. Danny mills is a worse ****. I'm going to go out on a limb here and go for an ex-rangers player by the name of govan piss can.

Granny Shagger. Probably the only footballer I truly detest.

Nothing would give me greater joy than to see his face punched over and over again.

Billy Bremner.................he epitomised that horrible, grubby club and all it's cynicism.

My dislike of that club has never diminished and probably never will.

Long may they fester in the depths where they currently belong.

In my youth it would be Tommy Smith,Lou Macari and Leighton James.
Then came Terry Butcher,Kenny Dalglish and Graham Roberts.
Now it's Rooney,although to be fair since he's got the rags by the short and curlies,goes to show you can't be all bad.
It's a fair call though for Buchan,he really is an odious ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.