Benni McCarthy
Morten Gamst Pedersen
Stephen Hunt
John Terry
Frank Lampard
Stevie G and Carragher
Fernando Torres

Barton, no need to explain.
Why I despise Jermaine Defoe, I am not sure. And its only partly due to being a Spurs player.

Ok, outside of ManUre it's pretty simple with me... I'm an equal opportunity hater of every player who shows me they're a blatant out-and-out cheat who is devoid of scruples:-

top of this list for me (because I don't get to see all that many games these days) would be

Drogba

&

Roy Carroll

after this it's any player who plays with malice and a deliberate attempt to 'rough up' those more skilled players on the field, and I'll leave this list to your imagination. We've had a few City players in it, although it's hard to 'hate' them when they're wearing blue, but it's ugly football nevertheless and I'm no fan of it, no matter whether it's us or 'them'.

my most hated team was the Mark Hughes Blackeye Rovers squad, simply because of the way they played (when I saw them) and their systematic way of fouling the opposition and breaking everything down. I really wanted to see them relegated for it. I really hated them with a passion.

(now switching into the present)

"Obviously my biggest fear was that after we appointed 'Obviously' we'd get a team in the Blackeye Rovers shaped-mould... (sharp intake of breath) Fortunately this didn't happen... obviously, and I'm quite happy with the way we're putting ourselves about and the level of physicality and dynamism in our play.... Obviously" (followed by a little nervous-looking smile, after a bit of tension at the start, capped with a few extra grey hairs)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.