Most hated pundits?

dick slexia said:
Adrian Durham, Mark Saggers, Darren Gough, Ronnie (I will always talk over you) Irani, Collymore, Alan Green, Merson and now Sky seem to have got fat bastard Neville Southall out of the local pie shop to give his brain of Britain opinions.
I know not all are strictly pundits but all are utter pricks

pmsl.

Without taking into account any so-called City-hating of which some pundits are accused:

1. Alan Green - a hateful, hateful man.
2. Jamie Redknapp - smarmy, southern twat.

The best by far, in my opinion, is Alan Smith.

Anyone on BBC TV or radio (Bar Lawro - I think he at least tries to be rational)
Anyone ever on Soccer Saturday (Bar Tiss - He's not played for a top 4 team)
Tony Cascarino
Anyone off Talksport (Bar Parlour)
Anybody who has ever wrote an article in 4-4-2.
Anybody to ever right for The Mirror
Anybody to ever commentate for ITV
Craig Burley and Chris Waddle.

The Worst
1. Merson
2. Burley
3. Hansen

However I generally like ESPN's in house analysists.

Tony Cascarino(fucking hates us),phil Thompson,lou macari,mickey Thomas,Paul merson..there is just too many to bother listing,far easier to list the decent once

Being as we are currently in every pudits crosshairs its not surprising the amount of smarmy shite infested drivel spouted by most of them to up the ratings of their dreary talk shows but my faves are:
1. Merson - SKY's most inarticulate shite spouting gobshite ever to give his small minded fuckwitted opinion on anything (save for Ian Wright)
2. Thomas - Cant even be forgiven for his small man raggy attitude towards us, cant abide the red dullard and his patently biased monologues about us on GMR
3. Thompson - SKY's resident scouse twat of the highest order whose red tinted glasses are made all the more apparent by the amount of times he can say Liverpool in one sentence
4. Alan Green - Talks shite
There are several other candidates Craig Burley - Collymore et all who I wouldnt piss on if they were on fire as well

Does David Pleat count? If so, then David fucking Pleat with his and ITV's Ferguson loving agenda, the guy can't even say players' names right. Benzeeeema? What the fuck is that? It sounds like a lung disease not a striker.

Don't particularly mind anyone on talksport because they're just doing their job to get people to phone in. Works too. (Except Darren Gough, even his voice pisses me off.)

Collymore on Channel 5 is a prick. Sounds louder and thicker than me after 12 pints.

I hardly ever watch Sky punditry because the local boozer by me has Sky Italia, but on Soccer Saturday Paul Merson and Phil the bastard Thompson make me wonder what special favours you have to do to get on that programme.

Obviously Mickey Thomas. Cascarino does my head in. And Burley, who for some reason despises us.

bar Andy Townsend and Lee Dixon , every Single one of them is a clueless toss pot.

if they were that clued up they'd be coaching or managing in the game they love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.