Most hated pundits?

The next time Merson starts droning on about mercenaries etc

re players who dropped down a league, usually after more ding.

8) Paul Merson - Arsenal to Middlesbrough
Everyone has their price, and Merse's turned out to be double what Arsenal were offering him. The England man was playing regularly in Arsene Wenger's side but Boro chairman Steve Gibson was desperate to lead the club back to the top flight and flashed enough cash to lure him north in 1997. He helped get the club promoted the following season and picked up a load of cash in the process. Meanwhile Arsenal won the Double the year after he left.

1 - Merson/Peter Schmeichel
2 - Charlie Nicholas
3 - Jamie "Sit on the Fence" Redknapp

wez99 said:
Collymore, Collymore & Collymore.
I have to agree with you on that one. He is thicker than a whale omelette. His opinions are wank, but because he played football nothing else matters. Total stain.

Marvin said:
Merson's funny and doesn't take himself too seriously

Hansen - for the Spurs game
Alan Green - Seems to hate City, and never employs the same judgemental standards to the "top 4"
Pleat

My favourite is Jimmy Armfield sadly don't hear much if anything from him now

Often pops up on Radio5. Naturally, did the PieEaters v RockEaters on Saturday. But the only one where I deliberately use the MUTE, is for Shearer. I cannot bear the smug, self-satisfied, puerile comments he makes. Licence fee payers should have a vote at the end of the season to get shot of at least one of those planks. When will the BBC realise that they cannot turn a turd into a turnip.

I can not believe nobody has mentioned the newest entry in to the murky world of Punditry, One. Roberto "My Lambo is bigger than yours" Savage.
Class one Twat! and soon to be heard more and more on Five Live which might mean the end of that station for me.

discopop said:
I can not believe nobody has mentioned the newest entry in to the murky world of Punditry, One. Roberto "My Lambo is bigger than yours" Savage.
Class one Twat! and soon to be heard more and more on Five Live which might mean the end of that station for me.

Couldn't stand Savage on the pitch - don't know why, just couldn't put me finger on it! But as a RADIO (sight of the ex-Rag'd put yer off yer Oatibix) pundit he seems not to come with a ready prepared agenda. He just has a go at whatever turns up before his eyes and says what he sees. But it's another example of: Pundit needed for the BBC, no previous intelligence required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.