Most hated rag

Dont forget Beckham, lots of reasons to dislike the over rated ponce but i remember him during the Kaka affair coming out and saying 'as far as im concerned there's only one team in Manchester and thats not City' London boy like him wouldnt know that united aren't in manchester.

All of them to be honest but a new addition is the twunt who kept killing me on MW2 tonight [MUFC]iclarke the rag CNUT

ribbo said:
Matt Busby
This man was supposed to be a Blue, we gave him his football break, decided he liked Manchester that much he decides to settle here then goes and gets a job in the next City.

Applied all his knowledge to the Rags, without him they would have never achieved anything.

The other person I hate more than any is the daft twat who allowed the bastards to use Maine Road, totally undermining all the work we must have put in with Adolf and Uwe's dad in pin pointing the exact location of the swamp and ensuring the bombs didn't inadvetantly land on any of the surrounding Munitions Factories around Trafford Park

Agree it's Matt (the twat) Busby.
He told City that he had to get a transfer to Liverpool because his wife had a chest complaint and she needed sea air. Liverpool? They let him go and then her indoors must have had a miraculous recovery because he turns up at the rags and comes back to live in Mcr. What a lying sh*thouse.
2nd in my list comes Fergie arselicker Neville (apart from when he fed the Goat) and 3rd Martin Buchan

There's lots but Crerand really, really fcukin gets me.
Now.. if he jumped up in our end i'd floor the cnut
and gladly incur the wrath of the brothers on here who
can't get their head around violence at football matches.

I cannot see passed Dennis Law - I will be forever miffed at him for not celebrating his back heeled goal against them....

Although I do have grudges for...

Crerand
Buchan
Keane
Neville x 2
Sir Ticket Tout
That self opinionated cnut Mcguiness
Busby
Oh fuckit I could be here for some time, There all the scum of the earth

Crerand by a country mile .
Bitter , bitter creature .
Wish the **** would get back into the licencing trade . So we could buy his pub and burn it down .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.