Most hated rag

Boff said:
I blame Neville for all the stabbings and terrorists in England these days.

I can even make up facts to prove its his fault!

twat

Thats the post of the day

It might be my age, but without doubt the character I completely abhor, who epitomises the club in a nutshell is the lowest form of life named Pat Crerand.

This guy invented spitting at other players in the sixties and gradually went downhill from there.

I am so glad he gets regular appearances on MUTV I am told. I cannot think of a better mentality to represent the cretinous rags.

SKY TOTAL man united propergander ministry next eamon i,ve always followed united holmes and any man united press who are total cowards for not standing up to the man who has helped make football in this country into a corrupt nasty greedy biased money making system?

i8rags said:
the whole of southern ireland. and a bit of malta and them who where the turbans who sit near baconface at home games.

man-united-email-ad.jpg

You mean these fuckers?

Too bloody many of them to mention. If you're talking about their current "employees", it has to be Ferguscum, closely followed by Gary "goat feeding wanker" Chuckle. If it's past employees, Crerand, Macari, Thomas and Cuntona all rank very highly in the list. And if we're talking about their celebrity "fans", there's too many to pick one out. All the usual suspects are up there though; Holmes, Fucknall, Deayton, Christian, Ball (Zoe), Gary Rhodes etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.