Most Humiliating Defeats

Think that’s the game we started a fire in the stands
It was this game or the one at Bolton in the same competition around the same time.We lost that one as well.
I seem to remember at Bury their fans ran on the pitch to celebrate the second goal and the Bury stadium announcer staying that any repetition might result in the game being abandoned.Cue for hundreds of City fans running on the pitch,but didn't work

It was this game or the one at Bolton in the same competition around the same time.We lost that one as well.
I seem to remember at Bury their fans ran on the pitch to celebrate the second goal and the Bury stadium announcer staying that any repetition might result in the game being abandoned.Cue for hundreds of City fans running on the pitch,but didn't work
The Bolton one I think was 3-0 think someone Got a hat trick would have struggled to burn burden park down in that concrete open end. Bury however very inflammable

just checked Bolton 71/72 Jones hat trick impressive attendance over 42k

The Bolton one I think was 3-0 think someone Got a hat trick would have struggled to burn burden park down in that concrete open end. Bury however very inflammable

just checked Bolton 71/72 Jones hat trick impressive attendance over 42k
The Bolton game I remember sadly for queueing up a Trinity Street station waiting for the train back to Victoria and the police were there in numbers including the mounted division.
As always there was some banter ,messing about etc.and a mounted policeman turned sharply to stop our fun and the horse side swiped a fan in front of me with his cock!

Chesterfield 1-2 in 2007 hasn't been mentioned. It was only the Carling Cup, but were we just unlucky that day?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ball-news/chesterfield-v-city-verdict-1042475
Funny I went to a night match at Chesterfield in 1977 when we won 1-0. That was in the league cup. Went on the special from Picadilly. What a motley crew that was, cool cats running up and down, scouse pick pockets on a day out, and kicking off in Chesterfield on way back to the station. Good old days.

CL Final 1999 (2:1) Fecking Manu, was heartbroken for weeks.
CL Final 2012, was in the stadium, still can not belive all the chances we missed, will hate chelsea for ever because of that. (Was kinda happy for Drogba though).
DFB Pokal Final 2012 (Losing 5:2, Lahm saying we were the better team, fecking lil shit)
DFB Pokal 1994 1. Round loss (1:0) against an absolute amateur team called TSV Vestenbergsreuth
CL Quarter Finals 2008/09 against Barcelona (4:0) who absolutely smashed us within 45 minutes, the game was the turning point for our board, lets say a wakeup call.

EDIT: Feck, I thought I would be in the General football forum, really sorry lads, don't hang me for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.