Most Humiliating Defeats

8-1 smoggies
5-0 rags
4-0 and 6-0 loses within days of each other at anfield
Those were humiliating.

^^^^
Agree especially as I was @ ALL of the above, but personally as I'm from Stockport it would have to be losing against County at Maine road in 1999 and then at EP in 2002 :-(

I can recall being at his game on a Sunday , and i agree completely that this was terrible day .... firstly our coach was bombarded by bricks on the way into Nottingham , and then then there was trouble inside the ground in one corner late on as the Forest fans deliberately penned us in, there didn't seem to be many coppers about either to stop them breaking out of their section ... one or two City fans climbed up the floodlight stanchions to get out of the way of it , whilst others left the ground early ..... it was a pretty bad atmosphere right from the very start with trouble always in the air .... as for the game itself we were never really in it from start to finish.

Forest fans were one of worst bunch of hooligans around back in the early 70's ... they were also involved in trouble up at Newcastle too in the next round, where a few fans were stabbed.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.