Most improved player of the season....

Aguero_Element said:
milner....

Personally I just don't see it with Milner. Maybe I expected too much, as I thought he was immense for villa whenever I saw him play. He has not reached those heights in a City shirt for me.

Same goes for Nasri.

Lescott's improvement season was last season, he's not improved much this season but people have been noticing his performances more and how he was missed along with Vincent.

Our most improved player of the season is Gael Clichy. He started off steadily to bed into the team and was more defence minded compared to Kolarov's attack at all costs. Clichy now has a great understanding, particularly with Lescott, Barry and De Jong who all cover for one another if one goes forwards. He's also the player we leave at the back when we've got a corner so that the big lads can go up. They wouldn't do this if the rest of the team and management didn't have confidence in him.

Lescott Zabs or Milner

Probably JL because when either him or Vinny has been absent we have struggled.

Lescott......thought he was outstanding yesterday. Didn't put a foot wrong.
Praise should also go to the coaching staff too as they have knocked his old long-ball passing out of him and he now keeps it simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.