Most Improved Player This Season...

Bernardo.

Looked class but a little unsure last season but now he's settled he's turned into a monster. Tracking back, tackling, link up play...

5 goals and 6 assists could do with a little improvement next season.
For me Laporte, and Zinchenko are our most improved players, whilst Bernardo and Laporte are candidates for Player of the Season

I think the answer must be Zinchenko. From where he was last year in terms of fitness (stamina, strength, etc) and performance to where he is now, it literally is night and day. If we had any healthy LB's, he'd probably be getting a run at DM right now with dinho injured. Versatile, technical, smart and a team player. Love him.

It's s been the most mpressive thing about this season. We've done it despite the reduced impact of kompany, Otamendi, D Silva and KDB, and without a left back.

Granted he's played well but for how many games ?
Early days yet, if he goes until the end of the season playing like he does now I would say yes but a long way to go yet.
As far as I can see, there's no caveat as to how many games a player has to have played in order to qualify. Perhaps the OP can clarify this.

May seem odd to some but i think Sergio's overall game has improved tremendously. He's also become a leader and inspiration to the younger players.
Bernardo and Zinchenko are both playing out of their skins and look close to becoming top notch players.

As I've already said, the OP didn't put in some condition that the player must have played x number of games. It's a simple enough question; who is the most improved player this season?
So if someone has 3 amazing games he's most improved player?
Logic dictates it has to be longer than that ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.