Most influential cars

Didn't they build a few with V8 (or possibly V6) engines?
None with V6, although some yanks do a conversion using a V6 which I really don't see the point of when there is a perfectly good V8 designed to go in it. Factory did some 2500 V8 dhc which went to the NA market and there were a few fhc development cars. Only 22 rhd dhc's were made, none were sold to the public. There were 3 experimental cars and a few left hookers converted to rhd by the factory.

Last edited:
And just to be doubly sure of crash safety, triumph cunningly made the tr7 to be so slow it was impossible to injure yourself in the event of an accident. :-)
Just a joke max x
If you ever saw the brakes on the std car you wouldn't want to drive it fast. Pads are the same as the 1275 Mini.

Wow, I thought it was just a very well done restoration job. £100,000 up is a bit on the dear side for me but cracking job.
Yeah, brand spanking new. I'm sure there must be other manufacturers re doing some of the old shape cars. Those are all hand built to speck, still 100 k and up is a bit much haha

He has a few of these vids up.
Well worth a watch

Quality work on them.

This guy does a similar thing but recreating the works TR7 V8 rally cars. Cost about £195k. They are lovely and a credit to his skills and as much as I like them there are far more cars out there that I would buy at that kind of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.