Most intimidating football matches

Burnley away, cant remember what game.

Got split up from my mates coming out of the ground. Turned right and walked along the side of our coaches back to the train station. Got to the end of the line of coaches and came to this cross roads - basically anyone coming out onto the crossroads from the side of the coaches was a blatant city fan.

I look to my right and theres a mob of about 40 lads. All i heard was 'he's a city fan'. My arsed dropped and i got on my toes, ended up gettin a bit of a clip.

Walked back to the train station and across the road was a bloke and his lad, who i would say was only about 15, both wearing city shirts. They ended up getting chased by these lads and took a bit of a beating. Totally out of order, but there was fuck all i could do on my own.

Dont want these backward twats up in the premier.

Went to quite a few away days in the eighties. Always thought if you don't want to get involved you won't be involved. Only one match I was really scared. Leeds away. They fired industrial flares at us (this was before they killed the guy with them ) and then got bricked on the way out. Coach was bottled on the way out.

Milan derby at San Siro, about Feb 05/06. Fireworks being fired between fans, and also onto the pitch at players.When teams came out for the game fans were throwing everything they could possibly get hold of..... incredible.

leeds away fa cup 77,78 still at school,only a kid,must be a clip on u tube when the brain dead yorkies invaded big joes goal,kept us in,you could hear the bricks landing on the stands roof.also remember the cool cats turn out that day,beltin,in the corner nr the south stand.donald f and his merry men.

Did a school exchange in Monza in '96 and they managed to get us tickets for AC Milan V Atalanta couldn't believe the policing we got to the main underground station to get the train to the San Siro the Atalanta fans where off loaded from their coaches had a cordon of police round them they where taken into the station and we where made to wait 10 minutes when the trains where every 5. We where in Tier 3 behind the goal the away fans where in what I can best describe as a pen with 15 foot high fence you could see objects being thrown between both sets of fans for the entire 90 mins It was so insane 60,000 fans just wanted to get at this tiny pocket of travelling support

sput the wonder pig said:
England v tunisia .. Marseille 98

fucking never been so scared walking to aground in my life....... saw 2 stabbings up the arse........

awful

and they smashed my car up and had to drive home 15 hours with no side windows.....

Was there myself... wouldn't say it was intimidating before the game... but after the game, when darkness fell it was... we were staying in Marseille, near the harbour... The 'ONLY' time I've seen England fans on the 'back foot'

10 of us went boro when we went down got off the train to be met by 50 skin heads who where fucking huge ran us all over boro town center for about an hour had to ahve a beer in wine bar it was that bad and the police locked us in the train station on the way back mad fuckers

levets said:
sput the wonder pig said:
England v tunisia .. Marseille 98

fucking never been so scared walking to aground in my life....... saw 2 stabbings up the arse........

awful

and they smashed my car up and had to drive home 15 hours with no side windows.....

Was there myself... wouldn't say it was intimidating before the game... but after the game, when darkness fell it was... we were staying in Marseille, near the harbour... The 'ONLY' time I've seen England fans on the 'back foot'

i had to be driven out of the town centre by portuguese reporters...the police had basically stopped anyone coming in or out... the morrocans were coming at the english with fookin hammers..... scary that

Worst with City was at Stamford Bridge just before they built the Matthew Harding stand. We had met up with a mate who was at Uni in London and he took us in the 'wrong' bit - we got slapped off a few Chelsea fans (there was 3 of us) and when we tried to climb into the City section we got slapped by the stewards. We were then dragged out by the hair by the police who actually made us sit in the Cantilever stand which we thought was a bit of a result until we had stewards sitting round us threatning us with death after the game. With half an hour to go and City leading, we just got up and demanded that a copper open the gate, which he did. Never been so relived to get out of a ground in my life.
Worst ever was a toss up between Croatia v England or Russia v England in the Euro qualifiers a couple of years ago. I never got touched but the sheer threat of violence was terrifying.

Bradford away, drew 2 - 2. Goated equalised for us and their lot went outside the ground waiting for us. Hurling what sounded like bricks and planks at the back of our stand. Being 12 at the time I've never been so scared at a football match.

Suprisingly, when we got outside I didn't see anyone of their lot 'up for it'. Dunno where they went lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.