most intimidating place in grt manc has to be !!!

Tweedale street/Milkstone road after dark in Rochdale. Be afraid . Be very afraid.

I used to flog ticket things years ago at kwik saves and a few other low brow shops. So i go of how many security guards they had x by the fear in their eyes, for this reason...

1, Lower Broughton (was in the bog when it got armed robbed)
2, Beswick (at any one time at least 3 tea leaves were in the shop, loads of scally's)
3, Cheetham Hill
4, GSC's basement

Edit:: Just seem bob's post. Thank fuck they took that down, fucking depressing that place was.
Most people were great though, dead nice. Badduns were proper bad though.

D,J'd in the Oxford pub(Salford) near the courts about 10-12 yr ago. Karaoke was fun, "sing us summat we know aw i'll slash yoh". a reply was "shuddup ya dick" nice as pie after that. The women were worse, you wouldn't fuck em and couldn't smack em.

talkativesprout said:
D,J'd in the Oxford pub(Salford) near the courts about 10-12 yr ago. Karaoke was fun, "sing us summat we know aw i'll slash yoh". a reply was "shuddup ya dick" nice as pie after that. The women were worse, you wouldn't fuck em and couldn't smack em.

All the classy establishments eh. I shall assume you could not shag these fine wenches due to their honor being preserved as good women waiting for that special man in their life ?

Cheetham Hill isn't intimidating haha!

I don't think anywhere in Greater Manchester is particularly oppressive

Areas I think are fucking horrible though are

Harpurhey..fucking inbred

Longsight..fucking grim

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Cheetham Hill isn't intimidating haha!

I don't think anywhere in Greater Manchester is particularly oppressive

Areas I think are fucking horrible though are

Harpurhey..fucking inbred

Longsight..fucking grim

It was to a fresh faced 18yo from Hazel Grove in his suit going into a pub for his dinner time pint xD
It was rammed with skinhead rags. First time i saw cocain also, just on the table he wasn't hiding it.
I was a long way from Kansas.

I have though never had any trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.