most intimidating place in grt manc has to be !!!

TCIB said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Cheetham Hill isn't intimidating haha!

I don't think anywhere in Greater Manchester is particularly oppressive

Areas I think are fucking horrible though are

Harpurhey..fucking inbred

Longsight..fucking grim

It was to a fresh faced 18yo from Hazel Grove in his suit going into a pub for his dinner time pint xD
It was rammed with skinhead rags. First time i saw cocain also, just on the table he wasn't hiding it.
I was a long way from Kansas.

I have though never had any trouble.

I lived both there and Crumpsall for quite a few years and never saw any shit at all..I know many years ago there was a bit of gang rivalry with the Gooch Close lot in town..but like I said..never had no mither..I actually quite like the place!

All the classy establishments eh.

£60 per night cash and free ale, mate, yes i'm a prostitute.

As for the other bit, tbh the brides really were the most intimidating thing, WKD fights can get messy :)

Depends on time of day for me...
I've done Door to Door sales all over Manchester.

Go on a council estate at 10am and the only bother you'd get is off the postman.
I never really had any problems, big contrast to places I've wondered into in Italy and Jamaica... absolute shitholes.

Spent most of my life in Gtr Manchester, never been robbed... spent a weekend in Italy and attempted robbery two times. Scum.

Any blue who went to Maine Road can not have been intimidated and that was according to the govt one of the worst areas in the country.

Places dont intimadate people do.

Hattersley,Fitton Hill,Crimeside,Longsight(my aunty had an offie there in the seventies and they robbed her alsatian guard dog when they robbed it).

Gorton has had its moments over the past 15yrs seems to have settled somewhat now though beswicks not a bad call reminded me of that film wrong turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.