most intimidating place in grt manc has to be !!!

Why Always Ste said:
Depends on time of day for me...
I've done Door to Door sales all over Manchester.

Go on a council estate at 10am and the only bother you'd get is off the postman.
I never really had any problems, big contrast to places I've wondered into in Italy and Jamaica... absolute shitholes.

Spent most of my life in Gtr Manchester, never been robbed... spent a weekend in Italy and attempted robbery two times. Scum.

That's because the lazy fuckers that aren't in work are either still in bed or watching Jeremy Kyle.

I grew up in Langley in Middleton and people would often remark how dodgy it was around there but I can honestly say I never had a major problem - but I'd know where to go and where not to go. Also knowing who certain people were was helpful.

The old front line on moss-lane east in the eighties would take some beating, moss-side precinct, medlock court was a fcukin nightmare if you had to go there for some weed back in the day, yep the moss is getting my vote, I've worked in most districts around greater Manchester and nothing comes close, god how I miss those good old days!

I've seen real shit in Prestbury. Some **** dropped a crisp packet one time. Suffice to say I haven't been back.

Remember when I was young I walked back to Chorlton with a mate through Moss Side/ Hulme and Whalley Range.

I got back home and my Dad asked me how I got home, got one of the biggest bollockings ever.
Today though Hulme is unrecognisable and quite a nice place to live (in parts).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.