Most Memorable City Game You've been to?

Wembley trips, that win v QPR and the 1-8 Boro away game aside.

The recent home tie against Hamburg, 2nd leg, UEFA Cup, that was a great atmosphere and game.

Collin bells comeback. Never have and never will hear noise like that again. Never mind the hairs on the back of my neck my whole body was oozing adrenalin. Replicate that now every game and we will walk this league.

Torquay away in League Cup.

10 hours on the train special, arriving with teams kicking off, being thrown through a junior turnstile by a copper even though I was 6 ft 3 n had a tache, most boring 0-0 I have ever seen.

I not even sure we had an attack let alone a shot.

Then the prospect of the train home. Horror.

Either that or famously running down the hill at Barnsley

i8therags said:
Colin Bell's comeback. Never have and never will hear noise like that again. Never mind the hairs on the back of my neck my whole body was oozing adrenalin. Replicate that now every game and we will walk this league.
Definitely. I remember it well. I was but a child at the time (27 actually, but I've never really grown up), and thinking about it now still gives me goosebumps.
Oh yes, Aguerooooooooooo.
And the Sick Swan.
And Newcastle away 1968.
And........

2-1 win away to QPR in the cup was good under Peter Reid

Mini pitch invasion when we scored the second

the god Gerry Gow said:
Torquay away in League Cup.

10 hours on the train special, arriving with teams kicking off, being thrown through a junior turnstile by a copper even though I was 6 ft 3 n had a tache, most boring 0-0 I have ever seen.

I not even sure we had an attack let alone a shot.

Then the prospect of the train home. Horror.

Either that or famously running down the hill at Barnsley

i went to Torquay on the specia,i got home just in time for work.

Watford,Corrigan got injured and Bobby Mac went in goal.cup finals and QPR aside,,i think a few would agree with that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.