Most Overated Player in the world

NathanC said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Based on transfer monies paid for him...

Andrei Shevchenko.

This.

Robben wasn't much chop in the PL either.

are you kidding? Robben was class for Chelsea, they still miss him now.

King-Elano said:
ANDERSON!!!! crap

Anderson's not crap. He was good last season, but doesn't seem to be progressing. He'll be awesome in a few years though

OrigamiNinja said:
Wayne Rooney!

I think you've taken some drugs you shouldnt have!
He may be a Rag but he is the Rags best player and, gladly for me as an England fan, Englands best player!

A lot of blues hate him because he's shouted something at the South Stand a few times when he's been to the CoMS but boo fuckin hoo, do you need your mummy to come and hold your hand while your watching the footy so you dont get upset by a mouthy scouser!? Get on with it! The guy's class! id love someone...anyone in our team to show half the passion he shows for club and country! (and i love how he shows passion playing for England because the Rags hate England [i know a few bitter and sad City fans do too but hey, happy St Georges day you unpatriotic pricks!!!!!!!] )

My overrated list:

Nani (wishes he was CRonaldo or Cat from Red Dwarf or Michael Jackson from Thriller, he cant decide!)
(first name escapes me) Berbatov
Robbie Keane
Jamie Carragher
Marco Matterazzi (spelling??)
David White (he got loadsa praise and he only had pace!)

I think only one person has said scholes, but thats enough to say COMPLETE CLUELESS MUPPET!

Only yesterday you had all the quotes from footballing people, Zidane and Henry rate him as the best they have played against, and with good reason. The 'he cant tackle' arguement is crap, you think lionel messi is the worlds best tackler? or ronaldo? The only reason Paul Scholes has never been regarded as a superstar is because he keeps himself to himself and quietly gets on with his job, exquisitly, may i add.

Godfather said:
I think only one person has said scholes, but thats enough to say COMPLETE CLUELESS MUPPET!

Only yesterday you had all the quotes from footballing people, Zidane and Henry rate him as the best they have played against, and with good reason. The 'he cant tackle' arguement is crap, you think lionel messi is the worlds best tackler? or ronaldo? The only reason Paul Scholes has never been regarded as a superstar is because he keeps himself to himself and quietly gets on with his job, exquisitly, may i add.

I think a few people are too bitter and sad to give the enemy credit even when it is due!

I've had an idea danburge82 was a rag for a while now. With him getting his knickers in a twist of the comments some Rag players are getting in this thread I think it's pretty obvious.

And no, disliking Berbatov and Nani doesn't prove otherwise!

TheMagician said:
I've had an idea danburge82 was a rag for a while now. With him getting his knickers in a twist of the comments some Rag players are getting in this thread I think it's pretty obvious.

And no, disliking Berbatov and Nani doesn't prove otherwise!

Okay! You've got me!

I have been going to watch City for 20 years since the age of 6, bought evey home shirt City have had in that time, ive had a season ticket (East Stand, level 1, row P, seat 115) for 5 years since ive been able to afford one (im 27 and went to uni til 21), member of the Baguley and Brooklands supporters club (City's biggest club by a mile btw, and go to their meeting when i can - Paul Hince is there on Monday night, members please come i think we want to get a good turn out!), I go to watch City away about 5-6 times a season (again depending on my finances, if i could afford it i would go to every game), my biggest priority is City (my family, girlfriend, mates and work dont come close), i spend most of my wages on City, spend about 8 hours a week on this site, and love City to death!

But yes i am a Rag, you've rumbled me! ;)

Listen, just because i dont sit in my bedroom crying everytime United win a trophy and admit that i admire some of their players - doesnt make me a Rag!
Just because i think that some of City's players are shite and openly say it on here, think that our atmopshere and "singing sections" are a joke compared to the likes of The Kop and the whole of the Britannia Stadium - doesnt make me a Rag!

compared to the likes of The Kop and the whole of the Britannia Stadium - doesnt make me a Rag!

Anfields crap unless they're playing a top 4 side or a 'famous European night'.

Britannia was half empty last season with no atmosphere at all, it's just the novelty of being in the Prem. Same thing happened with Pompy when they came up.

If someone thinks Rooney is crap then fair play to them, I've seen him have bad games before. Hopefully you'll be as quick to Robinho's rescue the next time he's getting stick on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.