Most Overated Player in the world

danburge82 said:
(East Stand, level 1, row P, seat 115) for 5 years since ive been able to afford one

I must have sat right near you for a few years. Not had a season ticket since after Pearce though. I probably won't remember you though because I don't even remember most of matches due to alcohol. I sat on the same row about 6 seats in from the stairway up to teh concourse.

With 0 goals and 1 assist yeah GREAT season
mcigo said:
NathanC said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Based on transfer monies paid for him...

Andrei Shevchenko.

This.

Robben wasn't much chop in the PL either.

are you kidding? Robben was class for Chelsea, they still miss him now.

King-Elano said:
ANDERSON!!!! crap

Anderson's not crap. He was good last season, but doesn't seem to be progressing. He'll be awesome in a few years though

TheMagician said:
compared to the likes of The Kop and the whole of the Britannia Stadium - doesnt make me a Rag!

Anfields crap unless they're playing a top 4 side or a 'famous European night'.

Britannia was half empty last season with no atmosphere at all, it's just the novelty of being in the Prem. Same thing happened with Pompy when they came up.

If someone thinks Rooney is crap then fair play to them, I've seen him have bad games before. Hopefully you'll be as quick to Robinho's rescue the next time he's getting stick on here.

Good point, ive been to Anfield (think we lost there 2-1 in 2004, Dunne sent off) and the atmosphere was shite then! but we only have a good atmosphere when we play United and even this year that was shite! in fact here are the only times ive left our ground thinking "yes, the atmopshere today was top!":
1. UEFA CUP v Hamburg
2. Chelsea 2004 - when we won 1-0 and were the only team to beat them that season
3. United 4-1
4. United 3-1
5. Villa (2-1 i think, when Vassell scored that cracker!)
and that's it in 5 years worth of football! whether that football was shite or not! and i watched Stoke on Sky a few times last season and their atmosphere wasnt shite at all - might not have been a full stadium like! Sheff Utd have good fans too!

in defence to us i actually think the way our stadium is set up with the really small tiers makes for a poor potential for atmopshere as everyone is too segregated! but i made more noise than the whole of the South Stand on my own in the game v Fulham!

Plus if you saw what i said about Kompany being mint in every game he's played for us, giving Given loads of cred, saying how SWP is mint and gives 100% even though he gets kicked to fuck every game! etc etc etc i have loads positive to say about City! and i love the club more than most! But if i think some of our players are overrated or shite and i want to sign a whole new back 4 and 2 strikers in the summer, even if it is negative towards Nedum Onuoha and Danny Sturridge it doesnt mean i dont get behind them at the game - i certainly wasnt one of the ones getting on Sturridges back on sunday - but ill say it on here when i think things arent good enough or i think things need changing or i think being bitter and sad towards United shows a big weakness in peoples personalites! Im a City fan and even though i do dislike United i still have respect for their good players!

Joycee Banercheck said:
danburge82 said:
(East Stand, level 1, row P, seat 115) for 5 years since ive been able to afford one

I must have sat right near you for a few years. Not had a season ticket since after Pearce though. I probably won't remember you though because I don't even remember most of matches due to alcohol. I sat on the same row about 6 seats in from the stairway up to teh concourse.

It's quite a good row to sit on actually - top view and theres about 5 or 6 lads who sit to my left who are really sound fellas!

ive not read all the pages, but some are saying rooney? as much as i dispise the fat cheating grannyshagger, hes world class, very rarely makes the wrong decision and has a great attitude

*tin hat on now*

danburge82 said:
Godfather said:
I think only one person has said scholes, but thats enough to say COMPLETE CLUELESS MUPPET!

Only yesterday you had all the quotes from footballing people, Zidane and Henry rate him as the best they have played against, and with good reason. The 'he cant tackle' arguement is crap, you think lionel messi is the worlds best tackler? or ronaldo? The only reason Paul Scholes has never been regarded as a superstar is because he keeps himself to himself and quietly gets on with his job, exquisitly, may i add.

I think a few people are too bitter and sad to give the enemy credit even when it is due!

spot on hate he club and stuff but you have to give em credit sometimes
i also htink ibrahimovic lots of people say best striker in the world cant finish his breakfast whenever i watch him in a game does nothing. i agree with luca toni aswell he is just awful

1, Nani...seriously, what has he done since joining the rags?

2, Van der Sar...decent goalie, but most of my family are rags and they still insist he is world class! I'm sorry but wtf???

3, Downing...Middlesborough value him at £15m or something. IMO, his value is proper closer to £3m tops!

4, I know this might upset a few of you, but Kinkladze. He scored that wonder goal that we will always remember, but only played in a handful of games, despite being on the pitch for every one!

5, Beckham...He is still treated like the messiah for England. Ok, he can cross the ball and take a free-kick, but how many other wingers can do that? A cross only looks great if someone gets on the end of it!

4, I know this might upset a few of you, but Kinkladze. He scored that wonder goal that we will always remember, but only played in a handful of games, despite being on the pitch for every one!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.