Most Overated Player in the world

AntonDonJuan said:
singing stand blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:
singing stand blue said:
Proof???... No one outside city fans rates him anyway????
The fact anyone rates him means he's the World's most overrated player

I dont think he has played well this season mate so im not trying to defend him but his is not that bad...!
I know, but there are so many Dunnie lovers on this board i thought i'd wind a few up =)

Im not one of them just dont think he is anywhere near the most overrated player ever...

:)

I would have to say that the most overrated player in the world at the moment is that dichead Macheda from them lot, ever since he scored that Average goal all the press have been waxy lyrical about him calling him a wonderkid and everything!! Do me a favour!!!!

Rooney and Raul? No way, top class players.

For me

Fabregas
Mikel
Lennon
Lescott
Dean Ashton

pepsi_dave said:
I would have to say that the most overrated player in the world at the moment is that dichead Macheda from them lot, ever since he scored that Average goal all the press have been waxy lyrical about him calling him a wonderkid and everything!! Do me a favour!!!!

Great one.

I heard he turned water into wine the other day. Give it till next season and he'll be mentioned in the same breath as welbeck, i.e. not very much.

He may turn out to be ok, but the hype around him is unbelievable.

baldybouncer said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Wayne Rooney!

You serious? He may have a surplus of red mist (and can't string two words together) but you can't fault his attitude, work rate, footballing brain, vision and skill.

Yes I am serious, he is talked about like he is a World Class player when he is nothing of the sort. Has spurts where he scores 5 or 6 goals in as many games and the media cant wait to bend him over, im not being funny but Vassell would have spurts of scoring in that United side! Yet he also has spurts of going weeks without a goal! I could be accused of being slightly biased being a blue but I know a World Class player when I see one eg Ronaldo as much as it pains me to say it and Rooney is not World Class!

N-Word-Joe said:
Quaresma - absolutely fuckin awful
Berbatov !
Raul
some say Ibrahimovic - i think he is quality ! just most english fans have judge him on the united game - silly really.
Lampard

Surely you mean Gerrard?

Okay player on his day but one successful 35 yard pass out of 25 attempts is nowhere near good enough IMO. Still, ITV and Alan Green love him I suppose.

And Paul Scholes. How can anyone claim he has been one of the top ever midfielders when he can't tackle and picks up a yellow or red card every time he attempts to? Ginger Muppet.

OrigamiNinja said:
baldybouncer said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Wayne Rooney!

You serious? He may have a surplus of red mist (and can't string two words together) but you can't fault his attitude, work rate, footballing brain, vision and skill.

Yes I am serious, he is talked about like he is a World Class player when he is nothing of the sort. Has spurts where he scores 5 or 6 goals in as many games and the media cant wait to bend him over, im not being funny but Vassell would have spurts of scoring in that United side! Yet he also has spurts of going weeks without a goal! I could be accused of being slightly biased being a blue but I know a World Class player when I see one eg Ronaldo as much as it pains me to say it and Rooney is not World Class!

He scores 20 goals and assists 20 goals every season playing in the best league in the world as well as putting all the work ethic and hard work in.

The fat scouse granny shaggin twat is world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.