Most Overated Player in the world

Clubber said:
In relation to the best player in the world. There are some great players about, but there are some which don't deserve the hype:-

Pulyol - Barca
Abidal - Barca

I believe these two are nowhere near good enough to play for such a quality club. Pulyol is poo every time i watch him, as is abidal, and how they keep getting in the team is beyond me. Abidal keeps clichey out of the french team, madness!!

Any other suggestions?
For fs sake i hate these type of fans they give us a bad name evra is better than both of them!!

not current world class but players ive been really dissapointed by after watching based on reputation

George Weah
Edgar Davids
Veron
Shevchenko

Morientes was wank as well when he came here. Overall Davids but id been playing him on ISS for a long time beforehand...

Never really thought a lot of Roberto Carlos and is Ashley Cole the best left back in the world/world class or am i just blinded by a passionate dislike for him?

Current players with lofty reputations albeit not world class but really not half as good as baked beans

Jenas
Downing
Bentley
Heskey

and number of other England players on the periphery of the squad.

Also throw in Daniel Alves for some reason. He cant really defend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.