Most overrated player in the Premier League history

Miami Weiss said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Why cos he plays for City?
So Robinho is the most overrated player in England?
Fool.

Nobody outside City rates him so he can't be over-rated. Come to think of it, not many City supporters rate him!:)

I've always thought that Paul Scholes was vastly over-rated. Good pro but not the great player he's made about to be in some quarters.

Definitely Beckham and Neville.

Yossi Benayoun is rapidly achieving that status too.

In fact, there are far too many to list!

DD said:
Nobody outside City rates him so he can't be over-rated. Come to think of it, not many City supporters rate him!:)

Well someone rated him enough to break the British transfer record and spunk 32 Million pounds on him. So on that basis he is over-rated.

Scott Parker. According to the press he never has a bad game and West Ham would get millions for him. To me, he 's one of those players who does precisely nothing.

Cantona. Obviously loved by the rags but never did it in the really big games or internationally. A product of Sky if ever there was one.

Petr Čech the amount of times he has been referred to as the best goalkeeper in the world is just shocking

Topic closed i believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.