most painful thing thats happended to you?

shooting meself in the finger with 40lb staple gun. OUCH !!

Also, breaking my foot on a pub door. I was fine while pissed but when i sobered up it was very, very painful.

scottyboi said:
Mine was slashing my wrist on a wall tile, it didnt hurt but i bled like a c***. yours?

If it didn't hurt then it can't be the most painful thing surely ?

stony said:
scottyboi said:
Mine was slashing my wrist on a wall tile, it didnt hurt but i bled like a c***. yours?

If it didn't hurt then it can't be the most painful thing surely ?

im irish :S haha well it was painful but i would say being bottles twice in piccadily gardens and being jumped was good fun too. Didnt drop either but got 2 nice scars now. Doctor said i have a thick skull lmao

cut my finger off on a piston on a printing press (down to the first knuckle), i had it put back on but it didn't take so had to go and get it cut off for good in surgery, they gave me an appointment to have it done but it was the day after i went on holiday so they brought it forward 24 hours and did it under a local anaesthetic, during the procedure i could hear the flesh being cut away and the bone being clipped etc, it wasn't good. Had the snip a few weeks ago and they had to administer more anaesthetic half way through as i could feel the lot, that hurt like hell.

charliebigspuds said:
cut my finger off on a piston on a printing press (down to the first knuckle), i had it put back on but it didn't take so had to go and get it cut off for good in surgery, they gave me an appointment to have it done but it was the day after i went on holiday so they brought it forward 24 hours and did it under a local anaesthetic, during the procedure i could hear the flesh being cut away and the bone being clipped etc, it wasn't good. Had the snip a few weeks ago and they had to administer more anaesthetic half way through as i could feel the lot, that hurt like hell.

you hard bastard. Seriously would freak me out watching the snip

charliebigspuds said:

thats bad news mate. i managed to save my thumb, it does look a mess though ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.