most painful thing thats happended to you?

Stuart said:
three of the five tumours growing out of the top of my spine were growing against the nerve roots at each side of the vertebrae . i've never experienced pain like it in all my life . it felt like someone sticking a knife in my back whilst running high voltage electricity down both arms . the best was when i would go into a twenty minute spasm ( with no warning ) . to try and eleaviate the pain and wait until the spasm had passed , i had to lie on the floor and grit my teeth . not a good look when your shopping in asda , lol .
and the winner is.....

stony said:
Stuart said:
three of the five tumours growing out of the top of my spine were growing against the nerve roots at each side of the vertebrae . i've never experienced pain like it in all my life . it felt like someone sticking a knife in my back whilst running high voltage electricity down both arms . the best was when i would go into a twenty minute spasm ( with no warning ) . to try and eleaviate the pain and wait until the spasm had passed , i had to lie on the floor and grit my teeth . not a good look when your shopping in asda , lol .

You could have waited for a few more pages before killing the thread. Unless someone has been eaten by a tiger and cut their way back out, there's no point carrying on with the thread. ;-)

the flu i had 3 years ago was bad i actually felt like i was going to die.

1st: Breaking my leg when i was 10 by falling off a rope swing the day before i was going on holiday. Doctor told me it was a sprained ankle, went on holiday and walked on it for 3 weeks. Got home and went to Booth Hall. Had it x-rayed and had split my shin bone right across just above my ankle which was also shot to pieces with severe tissue damage.

2nd: Having my jaw broke from some meathead in Ampersand. Hurt like f*ck

scottyboi said:
stony said:
Stuart said:

You could have waited for a few more pages before killing the thread. Unless someone has been eaten by a tiger and cut their way back out, there's no point carrying on with the thread. ;-)

the flu i had 3 years ago was bad i actually felt like i was going to die.

Bad one, for me its gotta be walking on the road in barefoot, and stepping on a nail! At least 2 inches big, went right through my foot, hurt like hell that did!

Worst experience of my life. ;)

charliebigspuds said:
cut my finger off on a piston on a printing press (down to the first knuckle), i had it put back on but it didn't take so had to go and get it cut off for good in surgery, they gave me an appointment to have it done but it was the day after i went on holiday so they brought it forward 24 hours and did it under a local anaesthetic, during the procedure i could hear the flesh being cut away and the bone being clipped etc, it wasn't good. Had the snip a few weeks ago and they had to administer more anaesthetic half way through as i could feel the lot, that hurt like hell.

You win!

However I feel you should change you're username if you're now firing blanks :)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm surprised some woman hasn't come on here bleating on about the pain of childbirth and how us men have it easy and don't know the meaning of the word "pain".
And don't get them started on periods...

water infection i had at christmas is actually the worsed thing i have ever had.. I was 14 scared shitless and never told one untill i gave in told my mum she gave me penecylnn and i was cured haha.

wayne71 said:
charliebigspuds said:
cut my finger off on a piston on a printing press (down to the first knuckle), i had it put back on but it didn't take so had to go and get it cut off for good in surgery, they gave me an appointment to have it done but it was the day after i went on holiday so they brought it forward 24 hours and did it under a local anaesthetic, during the procedure i could hear the flesh being cut away and the bone being clipped etc, it wasn't good. Had the snip a few weeks ago and they had to administer more anaesthetic half way through as i could feel the lot, that hurt like hell.

You win!

lol, they're still massive my friend!

charliebigspuds said:
wayne71 said:
charliebigspuds said:

You win!

lol, they're still massive my friend!

lmao

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm surprised some woman hasn't come on here bleating on about the pain of childbirth and how us men have it easy and don't know the meaning of the word "pain".
And don't get them started on periods...

I've had bigger shits and my arse didn't fucking dilate to make it easier and I didn't have someone holding my hand and mopping my brow either.

I've never forgiven Elaine for biting me while she was having James. Bit my thumb to the fucking bone she did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.