Most pissed off you have been at a game.

The most devastating for me was the Luton relegation game. Up and til that point I had never known anything else apart from the top division with City. The Stoke game didn’t affect me because I knew we were shit and things had steadily got worse. I think if we had lost the Gillingham game, it would have lasted as long in the memory (for different reasons).

The Pearce era, anyone of those games. The most boring set of matches of watching City for me. The fact he brought James on as an outfield player ahead of others on the bench just about summed it up.

Bolton at home, hit the woidwork six times, sibierski three times and then injury time Dunny conceded a pen with handbalk and speed scored. Gutted

Wigan Cup Final. The ultimate day from hell. Ignoring the small matter of the result, the atmosphere was bloody ugly that day. The whole Mancini saga breaking in the papers that morning, lots of coked up, pissed up blues, anti Pellegrini chants and blue on blue fights. Then getting saturated on the way back to Wembley Park tube station.
fergies leaving party, gutted

Fowler, penalty miss (save) against Boro, which would have sent us into Europe for first time in forever was a pretty pissed off moment, as was the VAR decision vs Spuds in the CL QF!

Middlesbrough away was one of my worst days .... all that way to Ayresome Park on a cold crisp day to watch an badly injury hit City side full of youth and reserve team names play out a totally boring goalless draw against one of the worst Boro sides in the last 40 years .... i don't thnk either team actually managed a shot on goal throughout the entire game ...... totally drab and uneventful , so much so that even the long suffering Boro yobs had seen enough, fucked off early, and didn't even bother trying to mix it with us afterwards!

The coppers soon had us shipped out of Middlesbrough that day just in case we started complaining to them, and that club of theirs, about getting our money back, lol !
I went there for a night game when it was fog bound, you couldn't see across the pitch but we managed to lose the game and I think they were a league below us, that was fucking grim as well. There's a theme here!

Kompany sending off V rags in the 2012 FA Cup has to be up there. Pissing down they go 3-0 by HT. Went crazy when we made it 3-2 and so close to knicking a replay at the end.

Kompany sending off V rags in the 2012 FA Cup has to be up there. Pissing down they go 3-0 by HT. Went crazy when we made it 3-2 and so close to knicking a replay at the end.

The most annoying thing about that sending off is that the ref wasn't even arsed until he had Fat Bastard screaming in his face

Most pissed ? Easy...5-1 demolition of rags. Thought we would get hammered so on Holts from opening time , fell out of taxi outside the Beehive.
Whilst everyone going mad when the third went on I'm on the floor of the Kippax trying to find my glasses. Happy days.

Hahaha just read thread title again...must be piss3d again.

Tranmere away.

Fucking smashed and every time i tried to stand up in that ridiculously steep stand i fell over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.