Most pissed off you have been at a game.

So many games I have been pissed, but Lokeren away was the best. I had to be carried one on either side to get to the ground. Earlier I had borrowed a full size cardboard cut out holding a litre of ale and carried it around genk for the afternoon. Fuzzy days.
Thats made me laugh so much. think you misread the thread title . :)

Lincoln away in 98, no pasion, no ideas. Vowed never to go watch the useless twats again after a long drive by myself.

Saturday morning, back in the car for the trip up again, renewed enthusiasm, for whatever reason.

Near 500 mile round trip for a 0-1 defeat to Reading.
Lincoln away Autumn of 98, it really was truly shocking!
Stayed with a mate in Lincoln, got banned from a pub for trying to persuade some oik of a bouncer it was a bit 'over the top' chucking out a young couple. The couple were simply having a drink and the lad was wearing a City scarf, I wasn't too bothered but my mate was as apparently it was his 'favourite boozer'!! (think it was even called The City Inn or something like that, a bit ironic!)
We lost 2:1 and I think our goal was even an own goal! Remember Dickov being the only one who looked arsed, and the home fans celebrating like they'd won The League.
My next away game was a 1:0 defeat at Wycombe!...wonder what the Match thread would have been like if it existed in those days!?

Lincoln away Autumn of 98, it really was truly shocking!
Stayed with a mate in Lincoln, got banned from a pub for trying to persuade some oik of a bouncer it was a bit 'over the top' chucking out a young couple. The couple were simply having a drink and the lad was wearing a City scarf, I wasn't too bothered but my mate was as apparently it was his 'favourite boozer'!! (think it was even called The City Inn or something like that, a bit ironic!)
We lost 2:1 and I think our goal was even an own goal! Remember Dickov being the only one who looked arsed, and the home fans celebrating like they'd won The League.
My next away game was a 1:0 defeat at Wycombe!...wonder what the Match thread would have been like if it existed in those days!?
Wycombe at home that season was also really shit, lost 2:1.
That season, especially early on most games pissed us off.
As the season progressed though (cheesy though it may sound) it's been said loads before but a really strong bond developed amongst the fans and between fans and players .
The atmosphere at the Wigan semi was one of the best ever I can remember at Maine Road . The pure relief and outpouring of emotion at The Gillingham game really was something else!!
So, pissed off like never before at many a game that season but also strangely maybe but some of the best memories of being a blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.