Most pissed off you have been at a game.

By Kyle Walker.
I remember it clearly, he timed a shove as Sterling set up to shoot clear on goal forcing him to mis-hit it. I was really P!ssed off with Walker, I can’t believe he hasn’t done it again since we bought him, can you imagine getting away with doing that to Salah or Mane? No? Me neither.

Not winning the league against The Rags after being 2-0 up after battering the twats for 45 mins.
Same for me. After so many ups, downs & all the shit we'd taken over the years that was the opportunity of a lifetime. Our chance to really rub their noses in it. Typical City at it's worst. It took me about a week to get a decent night's sleep afterwards. Such a let down, and it haunts me to this day.

Either after the Luton game at Maine Road that relegated us .... or after a game with Arsenal in the league cup , we played a load of kids , were hardly in the game , and got stuffed 3-0 at the Etihad .... argueably the ONLY time i've ever felt like leaving the Etihad early.
Luton game.
When we were two up against the scum and lost 2-3....twice.

Read the thread title as most pissed up, and was going to make a post about Birmingham away late 80's maybe 90 stood behind the goal, and couldn't see past the halfway line.

Most pissed off Luton, was devastating at the time.

Losing to Bury at Maine Road in the late 90s was the worst performance I have ever seen in watching City since the 1960s. Totally gutless. I was gutted and angry. Luton relegation 83 was devastating as well.

So we were playing Bolton at home and needed Robbie Fowler to score a penalty at the end of the match to give us a point which would have given us European football the following season. The twot missed!
Also under Pellegrini away at Real in chumps league semi.
He wouldn't change his tactics after going behind to an (Otomendi?) og and try to get an equaliser, which would have sent us through to the final against Atleti.
We could have won the damn thing that year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.