Most pissed off you have been at a game.

Liverpool at home 1991, George Courtney pulling on a red shirt and bending over giving scousers 2 dodgy pens

Getting beat 1-0 by Bury (FFS!) at Maine Road was a low point for me, we were awful, and later that season going down to the 3rd tier, we drew 1-1 with them I think at Gigg Lane earlier on in the season and again we were awful :( - Still it led to the play off final the following season and the super Kevin Horlock and Dickoff (again!) goals!!!

Wembley 99 vs Gillingham. Old skool bank holiday playoffs with us playing on the Sunday.

went down on the Friday night and didnt stop smashing it!

It took plenty of whiff to wake me back the fuck up after the match for the celebrations, and all in the days when I was young enough to not suffer with hangovers!

epic.

Can't remember the year but 2 goals by Quinn were cancelled out by 2 from Cantona.
Our good friend Roy Keane got the winner.

Definitely the 2-2 draw with spurs. Fuck VAR.

This plus the 4-3. Never felt such an injustice at going out. The fact that we could all see the handball on the screen and he was watching it from completely the wrong angle on the monitor. Added frustration of knowing that Aguero missed the pen in the first leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.