Most pissed off you have been at a game.

Not winning the league against The Rags after being 2-0 up after battering the twats for 45 mins.
Definitely this one for me. I've been coming over from the US for the last few years, and had plans for later in April. When it looked like we could win the title at home against the rags, I managed to get a ticket thru Thomas Cook for the Derby, spend the extra money to change my flights, and made the trek over. Up 2-0 and it should have been more in the first half, I started to get really nervous. So pissed off after it was over especially after Aguero was assaulted near the end and they didn't even give a foul. To top off the trip, I stayed a few more days to watch the Champions League debacle against the Dippers. Fortunately all other trips have been much more enjoyable.

In terms of a precise moment it has to be just before Merlin took the corner for Dzeko to score the equalizer against QPR in May 2012. I left at half time during a night game under Pearce in the League Cup v Watford when I was very cold and bored beyond belief.

- Spurs home game last season (couldn't believe it had happened AGAIN)
- Squandering a two-goal lead to win the title against United
- 3-1 defeat to Chelsea in 16/17 when Anthony Taylor's performance was nothing short of atrocious
- 1-0 defeat to United in 09/10 when we conceded an injury time winner to them for the THIRD time that season

Wigan Cup Final. The ultimate day from hell. Ignoring the small matter of the result, the atmosphere was bloody ugly that day. The whole Mancini saga breaking in the papers that morning, lots of coked up, pissed up blues, anti Pellegrini chants and blue on blue fights. Then getting saturated on the way back to Wembley Park tube station.

my worst day was 1997/8 season!january 98 we were beaten at home by sunderland!i rember thinking that night the team reflected frank clarkes persona!dull and lifeless!he needed to go as so as before we got really dragged in the religation fight!proved right with probably the other 20 odd thousand in the ground that night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.