Most pissed off you have been at a game.

Wycombe at home that season was also really shit, lost 2:1.
That season, especially early on most games pissed us off.
As the season progressed though (cheesy though it may sound) it's been said loads before but a really strong bond developed amongst the fans and between fans and players .
The atmosphere at the Wigan semi was one of the best ever I can remember at Maine Road . The pure relief and outpouring of emotion at The Gillingham game really was something else!!
So, pissed off like never before at many a game that season but also strangely maybe but some of the best memories of being a blue!
I was at Lincoln away too. I was working in Huddersfield, travelled there, stayed over and then went to London the next morning. Absolutely pitiful and yes the Lincoln fans went absolutely berserk

When Vinny got sent off at home in that cup Derby for the alleged 2 footed tackle.

Rooney more or less reffed that game. Fuming at the time.

There’s load to have been gutted, disheartened and in disbelief about. All of which have been named on the thread.

But I think the most pissed off I’ve been was Lyon last season.

Pretty much the whole of the Frank Clark era,some terrible,dark days watching the blues,losing to Huddersfield and Bury at home in Friday night games stand out,Stockport County away as well

Pretty much the whole of the Frank Clark era,some terrible,dark days watching the blues,losing to Huddersfield and Bury at home in era,some terrible,dark days watching the blues,losing to Huddersfield and Bury at home in think Kinky and Uwe got a couple each

Pretty much the whole of the Frank Clark era,some terrible,dark days watching the blues,losing to Huddersfield and Bury at home in Friday night games stand out,Stockport County away as well
Had a good day out at Oxford when we won 4:1 (think Uwe and Kinky got a couple each?) Other than that really don't remember that much about the Clark era. Maybe it was that shit that I've erased it from my memory?

Had a good day out at Oxford when we won 4:1 (think Uwe and Kinky got a couple each?) Other than that really don't remember that much about the Clark era. Maybe it was that shit that I've erased it from my memory?
Sorry South Stand Steve. Think some gremlins got into your message, I seemed to have edited it? Maybe it was Frank Clark voicing his disapproval?

Forest away when Gary Crosby headed the ball off Dibble's palm and scored. We went on to lose 3-0.

Up until that point we had been looking pretty ok - it felt like we had been robbed.
From memory I thought that itwas the only goal of the game may be wrong I was in the seat's level to the box start of the end for Dibble then the pass back rule no pick up didn't help as he's dead ball kicking was poor

Being in a 10,000 strong travelling army in 85 (back when we had fans) and then losing to lowly Notts County to shatter our promotion dreams (For one week)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.