most powerful photos ever taken

Banned Tosspot said:
MCFC BOB said:
In the centre of the circle there's like.. eyes? I thought it was a 'ghost caught on camera' thing.

What's this picture about though? The slave trade, or something? ^^
I've lost the will to live.
Why can't you tell me instead of just mocking me, and teasing me? I'm genuinely interested as to finding out what this picture is, or what this picture was about, or what it means.

I see that there's a black guy behind a wall, which is kinda scary, but I don't get it. Is it something to do with how black people were segregated from the rest of society?

fire_girl_lg.jpg

MCFC BOB said:
Banned Tosspot said:
I've lost the will to live.
Why can't you tell me instead of just mocking me, and teasing me?

I see that there's a black guy behind a wall, which is kinda scary, but I don't get it. Is it something to do with how black people were segregated from the rest of society?

no its just one of those pictures thats supposed to look scary, im sure there was a thread of them a while back

Mikem93 said:
MCFC BOB said:

no its just one of those pictures thats supposed to look scary, im sure there was a thread of them a while back
..Oh.

Odd. ^^

Mikem93 said:
MCFC BOB said:

Its give me the creeps, wouldn't be so scary if it wasn't in black and white though tbh!

Clubber said:
AntonDonJuan said:
And Albert Fish wasn't so interesting. Not as much as Pogo the clown or jeffrey dahmer. Pair of freaks

Try Ed Gein. Not a serial killer but a nut case murder.
Ed_Gein_320X240.jpg

Let us know what you think.
What a freak!

Covered his chairs in human skin!

I still reckon pogo the clown was the best one ive read about so far

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.