most powerful photos ever taken

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bilston Blue said:
289vcb5.jpg

Passchendaele: before and after.

Im wondering how that would be done because planes werent even really going around then so defo not that or a satelitte image

All i can think of is Airship but then why would you get a before and after pic

Education system is failing

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im wondering how that would be done because planes werent even really going around then so defo not that or a satelitte image

Education system is failing

Oh my God.

wild_flower_meadow_001.jpg

plus-sign.jpg

wwi_gunn.gif

plus-sign.jpg

9point2how.jpg

plus-sign.jpg

sopwith-camel-chasing.jpg

plus-sign.jpg

time.jpg

BoyBlue_1985 said:

Just pause for thought for a minute...you know them bombs they dropped everywhere...how do you think they were dropped...?

Cal said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Just pause for thought for a minute...you know them bombs they dropped everywhere...how do you think they were dropped...?
Airships and squadrons of carrier pigeons, obviously......

Randomer said:
Cal said:

For fuck sake you lot, the planes were made of paper and wood, and the bombs dropped of the side of the plane, i do know all this maybe should of worded it better

And i figured out for myself that the pictures would be reconnaissance

Now all piss off you sarcastic bastards

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Randomer said:

For fuck sake you lot, the planes were made of paper and wood, and the bombs dropped of the side of the plane, i do know all this maybe should of worded it better

And i figured out for myself that the pictures would be reconnaissance

Now all piss off you sarcastic bastards

:D

Cal said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Actually mate, very few were dropped, they were mainly fired using artillery. But the lad is slow, saying "planes weren't really going..." (luckily he noticed it couldn't be satellite imagery either!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.