most powerful photos ever taken

SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
Hasn't that bottom one been debated as an optical illusion? In what the angle the camera was at, and what it actually misses out underneath, gives a false impression?

Or was that a similar one?

Oh don't sat that :(

It might be a different one.

In a way I wish it isn't because I have a terrible fear of heights and everytime I see this one my palms sweat.

mackenzie said:
Hasn't that bottom one been debated as an optical illusion? In what the angle the camera was at, and what it actually misses out underneath, gives a false impression?

They started building it from top to bottom.

23morvn.jpg

mackenzie said:

Lunch atop a skyscraper? Pretty sure it's real
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunchtime_atop_a_Skyscraper
My memory is pretty sketchy but I'm pretty sure the bloke 2nd from the right is the great-grandad of someone I know! How good is that!

Another photo of the group:
lunch-atop-a-skyscraper-19322.jpg

carrconormcfc said:
mackenzie said:

Lunch atop a skyscraper? Pretty sure it's real
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunchtime_atop_a_Skyscraper
My memory is pretty sketchy but I'm pretty sure the bloke 2nd from the right is the great-grandad of someone I know! How good is that!
Another photo of the group:
lunch-atop-a-skyscraper-19322.jpg
I wanna know where the camera man was stood!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.