Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

They didn't do either so sounds like his brain is truly made of cheese
Sorry, should have clarified...this was back in 2014 and we had taken back the Prem off them. He left the employer shortly after and I haven't seen him since.
God knows how he has been since but I bet it's not been pretty ;-)

If it is heritage that is number one all the big players should be playing for Sheffield FC and Stoke City.

'Put your cap on lad, kick off is in 5 minutes'
it really is the most ludicrous take by oppositon fans that we don't have history - a quick google would reveal city have a rich a history as anyone - and your lot, Arsenal, are probably the worst for it.

it really is the most ludicrous take by oppositon fans that we don't have history - a quick google would reveal city have a rich a history as anyone - and your lot, Arsenal, are probably the worst for it.
Well actually one of the things we have levelled at by that other club in North London (with some justification TBH) is that our heritage as a North London team is of course entirely made up as we were based originally in Woolwich in South East London but were going bankrupt, a consortium bought us in 1910 and moved us to Norf Laaandon in 1913. So that song 'North London Forever' that is played before our matches is in reality a load of bollocks!

I wonder at which point they'll consider us as a club with history.

"Welcome to BBC Sport - It's 2075 and Manchester City have just retained the Premier League title for the 50th season, but they've still got a long way to go catch up with the likes of non-league Manchester United and Liverpool to be considered a club with history"

good point
we are already the 3rd most successful club this century
Major trophies won (FA cup, league cup, premier league,europa conf league, europa league, champs league, world club cup)
Chelsea 19
Man Utd 18
Man City 17
Liverpool 12
Arsenal 9
Leicester 3
Spurs 1
Wigan 1
Portsmouth 1
Blackburn Rovers 1
Birmingham City 1
Swansea city 1
West Ham 1
Middlesborough 1

over the entire history of football we are fifth and hopefully going to move up to 3rd in the next few years (overtaking chelsea and arsenal) and if we do that we are very likely to be the most successful this century.

Why he is on TS is beyond me but another L after Haaland comments last season.

The bloke probably doesn’t even believe it himself. They just get people on there who say things and have the other person say the opposite to stir debate and get people ringing in and reposting their videos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.