Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

Had the misfortune of having to spend a few hours at the sister in laws house yesterday and the know nowt nobhead brother in law with his sidekick nephew of mine were present.

I avoid talking football due to these 'conversations' turning quite heated in the past but as per, these two ballbags just couldn't help themselves.

It started with the England game and how poor it was. In true plastic rag fashion both Foden and Stones were lambasted. I ignore the bait.

It then turned into how they don't watch football anymore and that there aren't any footballers worth paying to go and watch. A veiled dig at the fact that me and my wife do in fact pay to go and watch football. Again, I ignore the bait.

Long story short.

Haaland is shite and anybody could do what he's done in our team.

Rodri not as good as Keane as he's never nullified a threat such as Zidane in a big game.

Wouldn't pay to watch Phil Foden and referenced his performances for England.

People used to pay to specifically watch George Best, Eric Cantona and Ronaldo. No City player in history can ever make that claim.

Rodri and Gundogan are gobshites banging on about too many games and being tired etc. George Best did what they do with crap pitches, heavy footballs and a far more brutal game.

City are boring to watch. There's zero jeopardy. At least with Utd you don't know what your going to get.

I did point to our game against Fulham compared to their game against Villa but it fell on deaf ears. City are boring, end of.

It's fucking tiresome dealing with these two. I've told my wife that Xmas will be fun because I'm not going to be as passive as I was in my house, than I was in there's.

Neither have ever has season tickets and have only been to Old Scaffold a handful of times when the nephew was still at school. (He's 23 now)
I'd genuinely welcome them into my house. I have the odd Rag in the extended family and my God the last thing they would talk about in front of me is football. They fucking know the reply they'd get.

Get them round mate and fucking give it both barrels.

Believe me, that's exactly how I feel and the wife knows. But, it's her sister and for that reason I ignore a lot of the nonsense they spout.

However, it's getting more and more difficult to do so and I won't be lying down and taking any of that shite if they're at mine at Xmas, so I think my missus will probably have a little chat with her sister approaching the day requesting that her husband pipes down.
Ask them how many managers have won the league since the war. Utd were Ferguson and busby and fuck all else.

Had the misfortune of having to spend a few hours at the sister in laws house yesterday and the know nowt nobhead brother in law with his sidekick nephew of mine were present.

I avoid talking football due to these 'conversations' turning quite heated in the past but as per, these two ballbags just couldn't help themselves.

It started with the England game and how poor it was. In true plastic rag fashion both Foden and Stones were lambasted. I ignore the bait.

It then turned into how they don't watch football anymore and that there aren't any footballers worth paying to go and watch. A veiled dig at the fact that me and my wife do in fact pay to go and watch football. Again, I ignore the bait.

Long story short.

Haaland is shite and anybody could do what he's done in our team.

Rodri not as good as Keane as he's never nullified a threat such as Zidane in a big game.

Wouldn't pay to watch Phil Foden and referenced his performances for England.

People used to pay to specifically watch George Best, Eric Cantona and Ronaldo. No City player in history can ever make that claim.

Rodri and Gundogan are gobshites banging on about too many games and being tired etc. George Best did what they do with crap pitches, heavy footballs and a far more brutal game.

City are boring to watch. There's zero jeopardy. At least with Utd you don't know what your going to get.

I did point to our game against Fulham compared to their game against Villa but it fell on deaf ears. City are boring, end of.

It's fucking tiresome dealing with these two. I've told my wife that Xmas will be fun because I'm not going to be as passive as I was in my house, than I was in there's.

Neither have ever has season tickets and have only been to Old Scaffold a handful of times when the nephew was still at school. (He's 23 now)
They do it because you allow them.
Give them the truth, fight your corner and fuck em off.

Every. Single. Time. ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.